Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aries woman & Virgo man: Virgo man thought that he was my end all be all?

I had feelings for this virgo guy. I really mean that I had strong feelings for him to the point that I would drink his bath water. (Now I'm over him and the thought is gross) I eventually just got over him because he wasn't letting me know how he felt. He seemed to try to milk things out of me and was confusing me. He kept requesting things from me that made me hesitant. He would say, "Do this for me and I'll let you know how I feel." He got angry at me for refusing an offer and he just stopped speaking to me.( He really wanted me to take some certain pics for him on my phone) I just left him be and we didn't talk for awhile. He contacted me one day and said, "I didn't know you would stop talking to me completely". He was shocked that I didn't try contacting him. Are virgo guys ego that inflated?

No comments:

Post a Comment