Wednesday, August 10, 2011

THC out of my system? HELP?

On June 21, i was out with some friends at a going away party for my friend who was moving back to London. And of course, they had weed. The people I was around had 3 blunts and I had eh, 4 hits off of each one. I just got a job interview at Tilly's for this Friday (July 1). I'm 16, weigh around 130, and I'm 5"4'. I've been drinking a lot of water recently too. Do you think I'll pass the pee test? Any advice on how to make sure I can pass it and clear my system before then? Please, no remarks such as "Don't smoke" "Shouldn't have smoked" etc, obviously I already did and that will be no help. Also, don't tell me to buy a detox kit or anything like that. I'm 16. Not 35. I don't have the money to spend on things like that. I need te basic tips on what to do, what to drink. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment