Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Maybe she thinks she's wrong?

3 months ago my friend stopped being my friend cuz she thought I was posing as some guy interested in her. Obviously it wasn't me but she was so confident it was that she cut all ties with me. She was also so confident that I was this guy that she even got cops involved! After 3 months, the guy whom she was interested in contacted me. He told me that 2 weeks ago he received a missed call from her. He never called back. Why after 3 months would she call him if she was so confident, so sure it was me... when it really wasn't? Could she probably be having second thoughts and thinking she was wrong? Or do you think the call was an accident? Or do you think she did it on purpose to get me in trouble and ruin my summer? Plz no dumb remarks. It's just a question and I'm asking for your truthful unbiased opinion. If you wanna email me, go right ahead and I'll explain fully why I'm asking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment