Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HELP! tampon stuck for 2 weeks!!?

ok, this is kinda graphic, so please dont be immature about it.. Ok, About 2 weeks ago, i put in a tampon, forgetting i had one in (first time ive ever done that so please no smart remarks) but the thing is, i didnt realize i did this. The next day i told my husband that i thought there was two in there, and i checked but i didnt feel anything, it was too far in so i thought i was wrong. Me and my husband have had sex once and he said it felt like there was something in there and we couldnt do it, but still i couldnt find anything. Tonight, he started to finger me and he told me i had one stuck, so he pulled it out since i couldnt. I wasnt on my period, i was just coming off of it and i was wearing one just incase, so there was no blood on it, but it freaked me out. I dont have a fever, but i have mirana birth conrtol (an iud). Should i be worried? Should i go to the dr?? please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment