Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I completely tore my anterior talofibular ligament and i've got 2 more high-grade partial tears?

The first high-grade partial tear is at my calcaneonavicular ligament and the other one's at my medial deltoid ligament. it happened on the 13th of February, 2011. I had an MRI done and the doctor said i needed surgery so i decided to get a second opinion. The new doctor told me i didn't need surgery and just needed physiotherapy. It's been 9 weeks since my injury and it's still really stiff and a bit painful. Parts of my ankle are also bigger but my doctor says they're just scar tissues and probably won't get smaller. I just wanna know if i need surgery. p.s. I'm 20 and very active p.s.s. i was able to play basketball smoothly today. Thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment