Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do I put this on my resume?

I also was a stay at home mom at one point in my life so i completely understand where you coming from. Most moms don't get enough credit for all the work we do and yes we do multitask and do so much more its definitely a full time job in itself. Especially for those single mothers who do it all of it. I'm one of those single moms and as for the resume question i didn't put it on my resume, but during interviews they did ask me questions about what i done during the gap in time. I told them during an interview not on resume. I only told them if they asked otherwise i never said nothing. But then again i did put myself through college during that gap so i did go to school and upgrade my computer skills while taking care of a family on my own. Just be yourself don't state it on resume and only tell if asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment