Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is lifting weights every day bad for an mma fighter?

I lift weights 5 days a week for 4 hours. I workout every muscle in my upper arm, my chest and abs every day except 2 because I take judo 2 days.biceps, triceps, rear, middle and front deltoids, chest and abs. I hear people saying it's bad but I've heard mma fighters do almost the same thing and more. I'm thinking about lowering it to lifting sat. Sun. Tue. And thur. What do people with fighting sport experience think. Ive been doing this for like a year. I take whey protein or eggs after. I want to be an mma fighter or something for a living. I'm 16 , 5'4, and 128 pounds I think. No eTing disorders. I know I'm really light and I want to gain muscle weight not too much fat. I'm not anerexic. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment